GET PRODUCED IN 12 MONTHS OR KEN DAVENPORT WILL PRODUCE YOUR SHOW
- You must be a current and active member of NextStage for 12 consecutive months.
- You must complete the Ultimate TheaterMakers Studio Course and NextStage Course including all Action Items within each lesson.
- You must attend all Weekly Group Coaching sessions with Ken for the year.
- You must attend all Monthly Group Coaching sessions with our faculty for the year.
- You must keep a daily journal of your engagement/ actions taken.
WHAT TO DO:
- Create a Google Folder titled: YOUR NAME - NEXTSTAGE
- Share your Google Folder with our Director of Membership, Summer ([email protected]) within 1 week of your join date so she can track your progress. Proof of confirmation from Summer required once access has been granted.
- In your folder, save all completed Action Items from the NextStage Course.
- In your folder, create a Google Document titled DAILY JOURNAL to track what you did that day to engage in the program and at least 1 action you took towards getting produced every single day (total: 365). The document must be updated daily by 11:59pm.
- In your folder, create a Google Document titled COACHING to track at least 1 tip you learned from each Group Coaching session.
Daily Journal Format Sample:
"Today I engaged with TMS by. . . X, Y, and Z
My Actions today were X, Y, and Z
My goal for tomorrow is X"
Coaching Call Format Sample:
(DATE- Coaching Call with NAME)
"Tips I learned are X, Y, and Z"
Tip: Set aside at least 10 minutes each day to engage in the program in some way . . . watch a course module, post in the Facebook group, read an execution plan, attend a group coaching call, etc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How do I know if I’ve gotten my show produced?
The TheaterMakers Studio considers “getting produced” as presenting your show on a stage with an audience in attendance. This includes any level of staged reading, workshop, showcase, or full production.
What if I don’t get produced in 12 months after being a part of NextStage and completing all the guidelines above?
Ken Davenport will supply a budget for a staged reading of up to $10,000.